FULL COMPANY SECRETARY SERVICE
Our Full Company Secretary Service includes a named company secretary (visible at Companies House) and a dedicated account manager who will maintain your statutory registers, make changes to your company in accordance with your instructions, and prepare and file your annual Confirmation Statement.
This service is invaluable in providing peace of mind that the company secretarial aspects of your business are being taken care of, ensuring your company records are kept up to date and you remain compliant – all year long.
Our service include
- An appointed company secretary (Numeri Corporate Secretarial Services (Private) Limited) showing you take your compliance seriously.
- A dedicated account manager, who is a qualified company secretary or legal executive, on hand to answer your questions and process your instructions.
- Preparation and filing of your annual return, including the Companies Registry filing fee
- Preparation and filing of your declaration of annual general meeting, including the Companies Registry filing fee
- Preparation and maintenance of all five statutory registers, as required by the Companies and Other Businesses Act (Chapter 24:32), (including Register of Members and Register of Directors).
- Up to three changes to your company per year, including director appointments, share transfers, and share allotments free of charge (additional transactions thereafter are charged at our standard rates).
How can we help you?
To discuss how Numeri can help you with your full company secretary service, call, WhatsApp, text or complete our contact form or use our live chat and one of our experts will contact you.
Tel (ZIM) : (0242) 709 883
Tel (World) : +263 (0242) 709 883
Mob: +263 778 702 715
Mob: +263 777 660 517
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org